Современные ВС США и Нато
9,451,835 20,066

Novichok80 ( Слушатель )
15 июл 2010 04:48:39

Тред №237280

новая дискуссия Дискуссия  78

Цитата: newuser
Всё же нашел, надо же, какой я молодецВеселый  Сама страница удалена, более того — ее нет в кэше ни Гугла, ни Bing, ни Yahoo, зато она обнаружилась в Яндексе: http://tinyurl.com/2uwyclw

В общем, его теория сводится к тому, что русские, зная о предстоящей войне Китая с США, специально изо всех сил вооружают американское население, чтобы китайцы там застряли подольше, ну и для гражданской войны пригодится:

The Russians are aware of this Chinese arrogance and have a chessboard move for them concerning this [my speculation]. Losses of high numbers are not acceptable to Russian military assets. Chinese arrogance would allow them to view losses as acceptable to achieve their goals. The Russians also know the armaments of the United States populace. Their chess move should be to let the Chinese get chewed up in venture attempting world power and dominance. I have spoken with some sources that have interviewed top Russian military officers and I was told they had bragged to be the ones responsible for the collapse and civil war in the United States.

I have reason to believe that the Russians are responsible mostly in arming the American populace for this exact event considering what I have seen recently in terms of ammunition on the shelves in America.Веселый

Китаю и до десанта на Тайвань все мечтать и мечтать а тут АмерикаУлыбающийся
  • +0.24 / 5
  • АУ
ОТВЕТЫ (0)

Комментарии не найдены!