Большой передел мира
251,779,753 506,014

DeC ( Профессионал )
01 сен 2020 21:22:06

Учоные Фейсбука

новая дискуссия Дискуссия  166

Раз. ФБ объявил, что пригласил Независимых Учоных исследовать роль соцсетей в президентской кампании 2020 года.

https://about.fb.com…-election/

Два. Независимый главный Учоный пишет о себе:

I am a Professor of Politics, an affiliated Professor of Russian and Slavic Studies, and an affiliated Professor of Data Science at New York University.  I am the Director of NYU’s Jordan Center for Advanced Study of Russia, a co-director of the NYU Center for Social Media and Politics (CSMaP) and the Social Media and Political Participation (SMaPP) lab, and a co-editor of the award winning politics and policy blog The Monkey Cage at The Washington Post.

Through my work at the  NYU Center for Social Media and Politics and SMaPP lab, I have examined topics including the effects of network diversity on tolerance, partisan echo chambers, online hate speech, the effects of exposure to social media on political knowledge, online networks and protest, disinformation and fake news, how authoritarian regimes respond to online opposition, and Russian bots and trolls.

My most recent book, co-authored with Grigore Pop-Eleches, examines the legacy of communism on attitudes towards democracy, markets, social welfare, and gender equality among post-communist citizens and is titled Communism’s Shadow: Historical Legacies and Contemporary Political Attitudes.

My 2019 Science Advances (open access!) publications with Andy Guess and Jonathan Nagler, Less than you think: Prevalence and predictors of fake news dissemination on Facebook

https://wp.nyu.edu/fas-joshuatucker/

Центр по изучению России, колумнист ВаПо. Исследователь русских ботов и фейкньюса. Понятно уже, какое исследование выйдет?
Незнающий
  • +1.69 / 48
  • АУ
ОТВЕТЫ (2)

black_rnb ( Слушатель )
02 сен 2020 07:23:39

Как же им больно будет при контакте с реальностью.
  • +1.01 / 15
  • АУ

Senpai ( Слушатель )
02 сен 2020 07:32:13

Пока таким, как этот "профэссор" будут оплачивать подобные "исследования", им будет пофиг любая реальность.
  • +0.56 / 16
  • АУ