04 авг 2010 00:03:33

Тред №243735

новая дискуссия Дискуссия  280

Все надеюсь понимаете,
что "лунные ракеты" американцев,
работают как плохо подкачанные воздухом, паяльные лампы,
которым опаливают скотину...
когда паяльную лампу, хорошо накачивают воздухом,
то и пламя сине-голубое...и паяльная лампа сильно гудит...
от хорошей тяги..Улыбающийся

а вот если паяльная лампа, плохо подкачана воздухои...
то и появляется такое рыжее пламя...как у плохих двигателей Аполонов,
то есть паяльная лампа с рыжим пламенем, как и Аполон...
плохо "выдыхает"...поэтому и тяги нет...Улыбающийся

М-да, очень плохо подкачаная воздухом паяльная лампа Аполонов,
то есть выхлоп идёт как бы в никуда, не создавая давления даже...
какое требуется...
  • +0.00 / 0
  • АУ
ОТВЕТЫ (1)

Призрак фон Брауна ( Слушатель )
09 сен 2010 11:07:09

Подбросим дровишек Северу-Покровскому:

Saturn V Launch Simulation by Robert A. Braeunig

Цитата
My name is Robert A. Braeunig and I earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Cincinnati in 1981. My formal university education includes such subjects as Astronomy, Physics, Statics, Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Geology, Chemistry, Structural Analysis, and Electrical Networks. I have received training in the basics of Photography with emphasis on exposure control. I have been an avid amateur astronomer since 1989, having served as both president and vice-president of the Birmingham (Alabama) Astronomical Society. In additional to my formal training, I am self-taught in the basic principles of Orbital Mechanics and Rocket Propulsion. I am in no way affiliated with NASA or any of its subcontractors.

My greatest qualifications are a keen eye, good sense and the power of reason. When the hoax advocates make claims that are based on flimsy evidence, sloppy research, and a poor understanding of the sciences, it does not take a PhD to figure out they are wrong. In general, the main proponents of the hoax theory are people who have no special education, training or experience to qualify them to make their claims. They are in no better position to judge the facts than you and I; so use your own sense of reason.

• +0.00 / 0
  • АУ