13,233,162 109,588

Опаньки !!! ( Слушатель )
07 окт 2010 21:07:35

Тред №263121

новая дискуссия Дискуссия  163

Цитата: транаец
Это была ссылка на частную коллекцию.
Там ангийским по чёрному написано:

Photo Purchase Inquires:  I've had some inquires from individuals looking to purchase an original photo from my
collection.  I may be interested, but please only serious inquires.

"The following images were scanned from my personal collection of vintage manned space exploration
photographs. These photos were taken during the period of the "Golden Age" of manned space exploration
covering the Mercury, Gemini & Apollo programs.  These are NOT modern reproductions, copies or reprints."

"Photo:  8 x 10 in good+ condition on a fiber based paper with repeating "A KODAK
PAPER" watermarks on reverse along with purple NASA detailed text.

Description:   The American Flag heralds the flight of Apollo 11, man's first lunar
landing mission.  This double exposure was made with a 1000 mm lens.  The
photograph was taken from Cape Kennedy, adjacent to Kennedy Space Center,
where Apollo 11 lifted off from pad 39A at 9:32 A.M. EDT.  This image was
imposed upon the image of the flag, filmed a day earlier.  In the double exposure
the rocket is at an altitude of about 5,000 feet."

"Double exposure - with NASA it is possible (for example this launch shot of Apollo 8). Then again, telephoto lens can do fun things like this Apollo 7 launch photo taken from a C-135 aircraft, flying at more than 35,000 feet. A quick browse of the newsgroups finds some people claiming that it is a composite, based on how it would be very hard to get the flag AND Saturn V in shot together at the height the rocket would have been by the time it forms the condensation cloud."
Отредактировано: Опаньки !!! - 07 окт 2010 21:51:11
  • +0.00 / 0
  • АУ
ОТВЕТЫ (0)

Комментарии не найдены!